1. Open Acrobat Reader.
2. Select Edit — Preferences. This will open a box with different options and settings.
3. From the options on the left-hand side, select Internet.
4. Ensure the checkbox labelled Display PDF in browser is ticked — see screenshot below.
(Having the other boxes ticked would probably be good too).
5. Close Acrobat (By selecting File — Exit from the top menu).
6. If you have made changes you may need to restart your machine.
You should then be able to revisit our site and see the PDF images in the viewer window.