1. Go to the Tools menu (at the top) and select Internet Options...
2. From the Internet Options window, click the Security tab at the top.
3. Click on the Internet icon.
4. Click the Custom Level button near the bottom of the window.
5. Within the security window, scroll down to the Scripting option near the bottom of the list.
6. In the Active Scripting section, select the Enable option.
7. Click the OK button to go back to the security screen.
8. Click the OK button to go back to Internet Explorer.
9. Refresh the page by pressing F5 or clicking your browser's refresh button.