How do I inform you of a transcription error?

If you notice a transcription error you can bring our attention to it using our error reporting system - this is the icon with a question mark that can be seen on the right of entries produced on the search results page, or within a full record. This will open a window that will enable you to log your amendment suggestion, which is then offered as an alternative. This will not alter the original entry.

To have the database amended, or to inform us of a broader error, please contact us using the 'click here' link at the top of the error reporting window. An error report will then be sent to us containing the unique reference number for the particular entry that you wish to query, and you can also add any further comments that may be relevant to the amendment. We can then update our databases.

I found this helpful
I did not find this helpful

Didn't find what you were looking for? Feel free to call or send us an email